PRESERVATION

HARRIMAN DISPATCH CENTER

 

This 1891 historic freight Depot was restored and a new Computer Annex for the Union Pacific Railroad’s Freight House was added. This project includes exterior restoration and interior renovation. A Dispatch Center is on the first floor and support offices are on the second floor. Adjacent is a new “hardened” mainframe computer annex with UPS mechanical and electrical systems.

The total design and construction was completed in 18 months, from December 1987 to May 1989 occupancy. ONYX and the Leo A. Daly Company were associated for this project which received the Nebraska Chapter of the American Institute of Architects Design Award.

PRINCIPAL | Dale Brown

DESIGN LEAD | Dale Brown